Basics – Pottery Bisque Painting
It’s simple at Clay Pigeons…
- Walk in and select the pottery you would like to paint.
- Choose your table.
- Select the colors you would like to use – we carry over 125 different colors to choose from.
- Pick your brushes. We have over 200 different brushes.
- Paint your Pottery!
- Once you have completed please leave all paint, brushes and your art work at your table.
- Our staff will do all the clean up and properly shelve your art for the drying and firing process.
- Within a week we will call you to pick up your work of art.
- Everyone is welcome and NO reservations are required.
- You and your party are welcome to bring any beverage and/or accoutrement (including - wine, and adult beverages) while creating at Clay Pigeons.
- Parties of 10 or more please call ahead so we may reserve seating. (no charge)
- Please feel free to ask any of our staff for assistance, we will be more than happy to guide you in anyway we can.
- We offer “one on one” pre-arranged training for $25 per hour. Please call ahead for details.
- Clay Pigeons offers Gift Certificates please inquire at front desk.
- Our pricing is simple: choose your pottery – prices are clearly marked and pay a small Studio Fee.
- Over 200 pieces of pottery to choose from. (Prices start at $6 and are clearly marked on each piece.)
- What is a Studio Fee: A Studio Fee covers all paints/underglazes, use of brushes and our extensive stencil and stamp collection. We dip each piece in a dazzling overglaze and fire in our professional studio grade Skutt Kilns. Our studio fee covers your entire day’s visit, we do not charge per piece.
- Other studios state they are “all inclusive” when in fact you are paying a marked up, embedded studio fee for each piece you paint. Clay Pigeons only charges one studio fee per day so paint one item or ten and feel comfortable knowing you get the best price possible.
- Studio Fee: $8 Adults
- Studio Fee: $6 Children (12 and under)
- Helper Fee: $5 We encourage children to create on their own, you are more than welcome to assist. Please be advised there will be a $5 charge.
- Studio Fee: $4 Stetson Students (with valid I.D.)
- Studio Fee: $20 Family Plan (covers family of five – each additional person $3)
- Projects not completed on day of purchase will be stored in our “Projects in Bloom” holding area. We will hold your art work for a maximum of 60 days.
- There is a $5 studio fee charged for each return visit to complete your project.